Thursday, July 2, 2009

Time Capsule

(5/09,7/09)
I'm thanking every star in the universe
for whatever brought me to you
I'll be forever humbled by your presence
knowing you've tamed my heart and shared yours too.

I may never realize what brought me to today
or ever understand what caused you to fray.
But I'll be forever humbled by your presence
knowing you changed my life, and I moved yours too

It seems that life's movement has lead me to this
but I find myself dreaming of all that I've missed.
I've watched my life streaming on each brush stroke
but my future will leave me if I can't learn to own.

I know that my heart can continue to thrive
through all of the darkness, and all of the tears.
For now I've put some love on layaway
to surrender to spirit and persevere for all time.



(wrote this a while back, recovered and decided to work on it again...)

2 comments:

Leah said...

lovely poem!

Road To The Phoenix said...

Thank you very much Leah, I appreciate that. :)

 
VISIT PHOENIX ROAD BOOKS STOREFRONT

Add to Google Reader or Homepage


Tips for New Bloggers
blogarama.com
Buzzer Hut | Promote Your Blog
Blogs Directory

DISCLAIMER:The ads displayed don't necessarily match the opinions of the admin of this site, we relinquish any responsibility for the opinions displayed within the ads and any corresponding sites. Keyword Directory