Monday, March 5, 2012

Directions

Just to open my eyes, I find that
I must also open my heart, to know that
Everything around me is predestined, to be what
I never thought it could be, and show what
I never thought I would see.

Why didn't anyone tell me the compass is a crock?
That the only way to find direction is to stop
looking for the way the wind is blowing, instead
walking forward to, where your feet lead you.

Just to be able to find you, I had to stop seeing
the image of what I didn't have, instead
of what I wanted for myself, to let go
to be happy to be, completely and genuinely me.

To follow my intuition, fight for a cause I believe in
speaking out so others can speak from within
following my passion as it whispers to my heart
everything you need, is within your walls

The simple rediscovery, of living in all sides of me
is exactly what lead me to you, which leads me to
believe that you've really been here all along
you knew my heart before my eyes ever met you.

No comments:

 
VISIT PHOENIX ROAD BOOKS STOREFRONT

Add to Google Reader or Homepage


Tips for New Bloggers
blogarama.com
Buzzer Hut | Promote Your Blog
Blogs Directory

DISCLAIMER:The ads displayed don't necessarily match the opinions of the admin of this site, we relinquish any responsibility for the opinions displayed within the ads and any corresponding sites. Keyword Directory