Friday, March 30, 2012

Free Fall


I think I'm falling
or the floor beneath me is rising
but I can't seem to stand still
and my mind is reeling
for the sake of feeling

Am I falling?
Or are we emerging?
I can't tell up from down
it feels like we're spinning around
and my pulse is multiplying

I know I'm falling
yet here you firmly stand
with a calm spirit and a flow
of energy that gives me chills
and jump starts my idle heart

For you...
my chest is a revolving door
and you just reach in and pull me out
but I'm no fish out of water in this, love
I'll hit the ground running.

1 comment:

Deodorant crystal said...

Hi...........
great blog.I like your post so much specially poetry is fantastic.Thanks for sharing this kind of good thinking.natural deodorant
thanks.

 
VISIT PHOENIX ROAD BOOKS STOREFRONT

Add to Google Reader or Homepage


Tips for New Bloggers
blogarama.com
Buzzer Hut | Promote Your Blog
Blogs Directory

DISCLAIMER:The ads displayed don't necessarily match the opinions of the admin of this site, we relinquish any responsibility for the opinions displayed within the ads and any corresponding sites. Keyword Directory