Monday, May 4, 2009

I Want

I want a love that will last forever
I want the world that I have yet to discover
I want the joy that I've been working to find
I want to brave the oceans with my heart as my guide
I want to feel it pull me under, love, be the guidance I need.

I want your eyes to wander along the lines of my mind
I want you to know that in me you can always confide
I want my body to be the serenity that you need
I want to be the heaven that you dance with in your dreams
I want you to know...that I'm not going anywhere

I want to speak without pause, and laugh without tears
I want to think without noise, and live without fear
I want to listen without distraction, and share without a fight
I want to imagine beyond limitations, and desire without reprieve
I want to feel without caution, and need without a scene.

I want my heart to break out of it's cage
I want to feel passion, and even feel rage
I want to write my way through the blocks
I want to reach out, and find solace in the risk
I want to love who I am, and let go of the rest.

[Please excuse the state of this poem while it is in Progress/construction. Thank you for your understanding.] :)

No comments:

 
VISIT PHOENIX ROAD BOOKS STOREFRONT

Add to Google Reader or Homepage


Tips for New Bloggers
blogarama.com
Buzzer Hut | Promote Your Blog
Blogs Directory

DISCLAIMER:The ads displayed don't necessarily match the opinions of the admin of this site, we relinquish any responsibility for the opinions displayed within the ads and any corresponding sites. Keyword Directory