Thursday, May 7, 2009

It's the Woman in You

that arouses me so
it's the spirit inside
that creates what I know
to be at the very center
of what is so beautiful about
the person that you are.

Although the cuts divide you
deep within your heart from
your body and mind; and
I may face these battles with
fear in my eyes, but still I remain...
there's nothing I wouldn't do for you.

If that means standing aside and
letting you struggle through as you may
I will give you the freedom to fight as
you must to be able to regain
the power of an army; the strength
of the woman in you.

I promise to listen closely
to what you need and what you don't. But
each time we work through the stress
I gotta say; all I can see is the way
you handle yourself so patient and free
you stir up the carnal nature in me!

It's the virgo in my heart; I set my goals high.
I may have unrealistic expectations, but
I'd stop at nothing to give you perfection.
I'll slow down the world for you- if it
will bring you some peace, and I'll stand
in the way for you, whenever you need.

No comments:

 
VISIT PHOENIX ROAD BOOKS STOREFRONT

Add to Google Reader or Homepage


Tips for New Bloggers
blogarama.com
Buzzer Hut | Promote Your Blog
Blogs Directory

DISCLAIMER:The ads displayed don't necessarily match the opinions of the admin of this site, we relinquish any responsibility for the opinions displayed within the ads and any corresponding sites. Keyword Directory