Monday, May 4, 2009

Reach In, Reach Out, Keep Talking

Hi Everyone,
I want to thank those of you who have been following this blog for the past year and encouraging this free formed expression I've been creating. It is my hope, and my intention now to turn my attention to contacting other survivors. I would love to help create a safe environment for other survivors to express themselves through art, writing, or any other medium or form that suits them. We all have so much to say, so many emotions that tend to weigh us down- and that's what I'm here for. We all as survivors know how to support each other in ways that no one else could ever do. It starts with each of us. So I hope you'll consider making a submission, and you can rest assured that it will remain anonymous unless you request to be identified. Thank you very much.

While I "have the floor" I'd also like to bring your attention to a most talented friend I made recently while speaking about my experience as a survivor. Marta Sanchez is an accomplished speaker, artist and writer and her work just completely moves me. She is so spiritually alive- so real- and her art work just gives off such a strong essense of who she is and what her experiences have been like. She's willing to share with the world and isn't afraid to dig deeper- and bring things both scary and beautiful to all of our worlds. Marta Sanchez: Artist, Survivor, Scholar, Speaker, Activist, Writer
Also as of late I created a facebook page that carries the feed of all these posts directly on Facebook so you can stay updated that way! Please see the link on the right side of the page. If you have any questions, feel free to email me with the contact info in my profile.

Be well,
Phoenix

No comments:

 
VISIT PHOENIX ROAD BOOKS STOREFRONT

Add to Google Reader or Homepage


Tips for New Bloggers
blogarama.com
Buzzer Hut | Promote Your Blog
Blogs Directory

DISCLAIMER:The ads displayed don't necessarily match the opinions of the admin of this site, we relinquish any responsibility for the opinions displayed within the ads and any corresponding sites. Keyword Directory