Monday, April 14, 2008

Likes and Dislikes

To be positive. Likes:
-The Red Sox
-When the Red Sox win
-Red Sox in the World Series
-HD TV
-Patriots in the Super Bowl
-Hugs
-Kisses
-Cuddles
-other intimate activities :)
-Chocolate ice cream
-Colorful flowers
-Summer dusk
-walking barefoot
-Playing sports
-Being outside
-video games
-Loving everyone in my life (not including those just around me in the world. Just those who I care about in my small space here in the world) including myself... (trying to)
-Making people laugh
-When I win any type of competitive activity.
-Winning money, or tickets, making money.
-Red Cars

Dislikes:
-Irrational fears
-Loquacious ignorant people
-People who shove their religion down others throats
-Doing the dishes
-Migraines
-Repressed emotions, metastasizing bodily tension
-No protection in this thin skin
-Male strangers who call you "honey" or "dear"
-Inconsiderate people
-Passive aggression
-People who "beat around the bush"
-Those who don't stand up for themselves
-Women who feign the "dumb blonde" persona for attention
-Men who think they are "God's gift to the earth"
-Writers Block
-Not caring
-Lack of motivation
-Self-doubt
-Lonliness
-Insecurities

These are in no particular order... Nor is this a complete list. Certainly a good list for what's been on my mind. What is it that brings the balance between the good and bad in life? I've always told myself it was perspective. Perspective can change the outcome of events/occurances in life, good or bad. Sometimes it seems harder to tap into what my perception is exactly. Sometimes I think I understand the way I think, other times it seems there's someone else inside my walls doing the thinking for me. I'm not sure I'm acquainted to this person, I'm not sure I invited them in.....

No comments:

 
VISIT PHOENIX ROAD BOOKS STOREFRONT

Add to Google Reader or Homepage


Tips for New Bloggers
blogarama.com
Buzzer Hut | Promote Your Blog
Blogs Directory

DISCLAIMER:The ads displayed don't necessarily match the opinions of the admin of this site, we relinquish any responsibility for the opinions displayed within the ads and any corresponding sites. Keyword Directory